Choosing the Right Turf
Every day, more home and business owners throughout Southern California are switching to artificial grass – and it’s no surprise why! Synthetic grass is the ideal way to maximize your property’s landscaping while saving time, money and water during a time when doing these things is essential.
However, we understand that choosing the perfect artificial turf for your needs can be a daunting task – luckily, Grizzly Turf is here to help. If you still need assistance picking out the right artificial grass, contact us, and we’ll be more than happy to lend a hand.
Qualities of Superior Artificial Turf
No matter what style of artificial turf you choose, it’s essential that you pick one that is built to last, optimizes functionality and provides the best possible look for your property’s aesthetics.
Superior quality synthetic grass should include different qualities, including:
- Realistic look and feel: Gone are the days of neon-green unrealistic-looking artificial grass – Grizzly Turf’s products are manufactured to replicate the best-manicured landscapes. Our artificial turf is soft to the touch and comfortable enough for all skin sensitivities.
- Excellent drainage: Drainage can make or break any artificial turf product; without it, your landscaping is vulnerable to water buildup and bacteria accumulation. Choose a synthetic grass product that provides effective drainage that can withstand the elements.
- High blade density: Lower pile heights and blade densities can make your artificial grass look patchy and without aesthetic appeal. The best artificial turf will have a blade density high enough to provide maximum lushness.
What to Consider When You’re Ready to Choose
Aside from quality, there are other factors that you should consider before you make your final decision on your artificial turf, including:
- Budget: Determine how much you’re willing to spend and which factors are most important to you. Don’t sacrifice quality for affordability – pick a synthetic grass product that will provide a solid return on investment.
- Usage: Whether you want a casual backyard, a sprawling commercial landscape or a professional-looking artificial grass putting green, find a synthetic turf product manufactured for your exact needs and specifications.
- Who will use it: If you have fur babies or human babies, you’ll have to consider them when choosing the right synthetic grass. For pets, you’ll need pet turf with efficient drainage; for children, choose artificial turf that is soft and can protect from falls.