It’s no secret that installing artificial turf for your home or business is an investment that pays for itself. However, the quality of the investment is only as good as the team responsible for installing it. Of course, you’ll want to make sure that your artificial turf installer has the reputation and product knowledge to get your project done. Here are some practical tips to find the perfect artificial grass installer for your residential or commercial project.
Do Your Research
Before putting pen to paper on any project, make sure you have done sufficient research on your artificial turf company. Some factors to consider in your research include:
- Company history – How long has the company been in business? How much experience does the company’s team have? Newer companies may have installers who know the fundamentals of synthetic grass installation but lack experience, resulting in subpar work. This is an important detail as you’ll want a synthetic grass installer with the experience to work on the complexities of your yard.
- Endorsement – Is your installer supported by the company you’re buying your artificial turf from? Most synthetic turf suppliers will have vendors that are covered under their manufacturer’s warranty, and choosing a company that is not endorsed by the supplier could compromise that warranty. Grizzly Turf & Pavers has a vast selection of synthetic grass products to choose from, each backed by a 15-year warranty, so you won’t have to worry about this issue with us!
Listen to Previous Customers
If you’re on the fence about choosing an artificial turf installer, pay attention to their reviews. A good synthetic turf landscaping company like Grizzly Turf & Pavers will publicly post their testimonials for all to see. In addition, checking out reviews on third-party review sites like Yelp or Google should give you sufficient information as to whether or not an installer is trustworthy. When all else fails, nothing beats good, old-fashioned word of mouth; talk to your friends and neighbors with artificial turf installations and listen to what they have to say. Take a look at their lawns and ask as many questions as you can!
Gather All of the Facts
As soon as you’ve narrowed down your search to the installers you really have your eye on, the next step is to get as much information as possible on each company. Here are some factors to look for:
- Credentials – A reputable artificial grass installation company should have its license number posted on its website. Additionally, check for any affiliations to local business organizations.
- Awards – Have they been recognized by customers and their peers for the quality of their work?
- BBB Rating – The Better Business Bureau is known for carefully grading and reviewing businesses based on customers’ interactions with them. Checking an installer’s BBB rating should shed some light on where they stand with customers.
- Community Involvement – Are your installers part of their local chamber of commerce? Generally, any business in good standing with their chamber of commerce has a solid reputation within their respective community.
Because artificial grass is a significant investment, it is important to feel completely comfortable with your chosen installer. If you’re looking for a synthetic grass company that can grant you peace of mind with quality artificial turf installation, look no further than Grizzly Turf & Pavers. We are fully staffed with experienced, licensed installers who will be with you every step of the way, from consultation to installation. Not to mention, each product is backed by a 15-year warranty and a 100% client satisfaction guarantee. If you’re ready to make the switch, contact us today at (866) 237-8873 or visit us online and experience the Grizzly difference.